- Address: 1710 Soscol Ave., Suite 4 Napa, CA 94559
- Phone: (707) 253-4221
- Website: http://cenapa.ucanr.edu/Napa_County_Programs/4-H_Program519/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories: Activities & Classes, Arts & Crafts, Hands-on Arts, Horseback Riding, Places to Go, Sports & Recreation
- Age Groups Served: Grade Schoolers, Tweens
- Tags: animals, arts, camp, crafts, dance, goats, horse back riding, poultry, rabbits, rocketry, sewing, teen leadership
4-H Youth Development
Description of Offerings:
The 4-H Youth Development Program is a nonformal educational youth program, conducted by the University of California Cooperative Extension.
The purpose of 4-H Youth Development is to help diverse young people discover and develop their potential and grow into competent, contributing, and caring citizens. Learn by doing activities, youth-adult partnerships, and research-based educational programs help young people enhance their leadership abilities and develop a wide range of other life skills. Whether youth participate in clubs, after school programs, day camps, or in other program settings, the 4-H Youth Development Program's are a great way for they youth to get involved.
Some Club level projects include: Arts & Crafts Sewing Rocketry Dance
Countywide projects include: Raising animals such as rabbits, goats, horses, & poultry Teen Leadership 4-H Summer Camp
4-H Summer Camps