- Address: 707 Randolph Street, Napa, CA, United States
- Phone: (707) 252-1123
- Website: http://www.copefamilycenter.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Categories: Activities & Classes, Arts & Crafts, Attractions & Activities, Drop-in Program, Free Things to Do, Hands-on Arts, Parent Resources, Visiting with Kids
- Age Groups Served: Babies, Grade Schoolers, Preschoolers, Toddlers, Tweens
- Tags: family events, parenting classes
Cope Family Center
As the First Stop for Families, Cope Family Center offers a variety of programs for Napa County families. Our programs work together to fulfill Cope’s mandate to help families become self-reliant. We offer weekday access to drop-in services at our family resource center, on-site and at-home parent education classes, and a home visitation program for new and young mothers.
Cope’s mission is to prevent and address the root causes of child abuse and neglect by offering case management, parent education, and self-sufficiency services. We offer comprehensive programs that help parents learn more about child development, stress management strategies, and coping techniques. We provide free childcare and dinner for parents and children at our weekly parenting classes. Our two primary programs are both evidence-based and proven to help parents achieve self-sufficiency and reduce child maltreatment.
We also offer monthly socializations for parents and children to develop connections in their community. These events offer children new ways to learn and provide parents with new ideas for how to interact with their child at home and encourage brain development.