- Address: 253 Walnut Street Ste A Napa 945598
- Phone: (707) 257-2053
- Website: http://masteryofsports.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories: Activities & Classes, Attractions & Activities, Birthday Parties, Camps, Drop-in Program, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Parks & Playgrounds, Places to Go, Sports & Recreation, Visiting with Kids
- Age Groups Served: Adult, Babies, Family, Grade Schoolers, K-2nd graders, Preschoolers, Toddlers, Tweens
- Tags: Gymnastics, Toddlers, fitness, ninja, preschool, trampoline, tumbling
Gymnastics Zone by Mastery of Sports
We are a fully-equipped, 22,000 sq.ft. state of the art gymnastics facility offering classes for kids 1 year to adults. We offer recreational gymnastics instruction as well as competitive programs for girls and boys and adults. The ONLY facility in the valley offering NINJA ZONE! Our program also offers gymnastics camp during school breaks, special kids’ events throughout the year and birthday parties.
Description of Offerings:
We are a fully-equipped, 22,000 sq.ft. state of the art gymnastics facility offering classes for kids 1 year to teens. We offer recreational gymnastics instruction as well as competitive programs for girls and boys. Our program also offers gymnastics camp during school breaks, special kids' events throughout the year and birthday parties.
Birthday Party Information:
Our birthday parties consist of 60 minutes of games, trampolines, gymnastic circuits and foam pit and 30 minutes to enjoy birthday cake/treats in our party room. The party room is set up with enough tables (covered with our birthday theme table covers) and chairs for the party guests. Balloons and goody bags with treats are provided for each guest. The birthday guest also receives a special gift from the Gymnastics Zone. The guest list for the package is for 12 children (not including the birthday child). Additional guests can be added for an additional fee per child.
An active camp filled with tumbling on trampolines and tumbling floors, climbing on ropes, getting strong on bars, balancing on balance beams and jumping into our foam pit. The camp day will include a structured gymnastics session in the morning and one in the afternoon along with active group games, time for free play and arts/craft projects. A healthy morning snack and afternoon snack is also provided.