- Address: 68 S. Coombs Street (L2)
- Phone: (707_252-8671
- Website: http://www.napavalleymusicassociates.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories: Activities & Classes, Arts & Entertainment, Music, Music Lessons
- Age Groups Served: Grade Schoolers, Preschoolers, Tweens
- Tags: bassoon, clarinet, drums, flute, guitar, piano lessons, saxophone, strings, trumpet, ukulele, voice
Napa Valley Music Associates
Napa Valley Musc Associates is a 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt California Charitable corporation dedicated to high quality music training on all instruments and voice for children, teens and adults at all levels including beginners.
Visit website for further details and information.
Concerts are presented Autumn, Winter, Spring featuring professional performing artists designed for the whole family to enjoy and develop an appreciation of fine music and live performances.
An annual MidSummer MusiCamp is offered mid July for 2 weeks offering unique musical training and experience focusing on ensembles and performance by all participants.
22nd Annual MidSummer MusiCamp 2017 will be announced in Feb/March for Registration information on Napa Valley Music Associates website.