- Address: 68 S. Coombs Street (L2)
- Phone: (707_252-8671 (707) 322-8402
- Website: http://www.napavalleymusicassociates.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Categories: Activities & Classes, Arts & Entertainment, Camps, Music, Music Lessons, Performance Opportunities, Voice
- Age Groups Served: Adult, Grade Schoolers, Preschoolers, Tweens
- Tags: bassoon, clarinet, drums, flute, guitar, piano lessons, saxophone, strings, trumpet, ukulele, voice
Napa Valley Music Associates
Napa Valley Musc Associates is a 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt California Charitable corporation dedicated to high quality music training on all instruments and voice for children, teens and adults at all levels including beginners.
Visit website for further details and information.
Concerts are presented Autumn, Winter, Spring featuring professional performing artists designed for the whole family to enjoy and develop an appreciation of fine music and live performances.
An annual MidSummer MusiCamp is offered mid July for 2 weeks offering unique musical training and experience focusing on ensembles and performance by all participants. A new Voice MidSummer MusiCamp will be offered in June, 2019.
Napa Valley Music Associates will offer 25th Annual MidSummer MusiCamp with emphasis on voice and other programs week of June 17 -21 and June 24-28 Monday-Friday. Details and further information contact 707-322-8402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org