, , , , , ,
- Address: 3291 Streblow Drive, Napa, CA, United States
- Website: https://bmxracingleague.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories: Activities & Classes, Attractions & Activities, BMX/Bicycle Racing, Camps, Sports & Recreation, Visiting with Kids
- Age Groups Served: Grade Schoolers, Preschoolers, Tweens
- Tags: bicycles, bikes, bmx, cycling, family events, family friendly, family fun
BMX Racing League
Developed as an alternative to traditional team sports, this new and exciting youth activity league, centered around bicycles, has become a popular option for boys, girls, and parents alike, offering a non-intimidating atmosphere where everyone is welcomed and no one sits on the bench.
Riders will quickly take to the pedals of a BMX bike, where they’ll learn to maneuver around our unique dirt course, made up of manageable turns and obstacles. And, through healthy competition among their peers, experience the all-important feelings of fun, freedom, and acceptance.
The family-friendly BMX Racing League meets twice per week, giving riders one “Instruction Day” (Wednesdays) followed by a “Race Day” (Fridays) where riders will have the chance to showcase their learned skills in age-appropriate classes. Now, parents can get in on the action, as well, giving both kids and adults the opportunity to get some extra exercise, while creating lasting memories!
Hurry, the Spring League season begins April 5! Sign-up now through Napa Parks & Recreation:
Come join North Bay BMX and Olympic medalist, Donny Robinson, to see how far two wheels can take you!
Notes: The League is open to riders 3-15 yrs (and parents 25+). No experience is required and participants may choose to bring their own bike and helmet or use the track’s demo equipment, free of charge. Registration fee includes jersey, number plate, demo equipment, league-end award and pizza party. Riders must have the ability to ride a pedal bike.