- Address: 601 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA, USA
- Phone: (707) 501-3087
- Website: https://napafarmersmarket.org/
- Email: [email protected]
- Categories: Arts & Crafts, Arts & Entertainment, Attractions & Activities, Education, Farmers' Markets, Food & Farm, Free Things to Do, Music, Other, Parent Resources, Visiting with Kids
- Age Groups Served: Adult, Family, Grade Schoolers, K-2nd graders, Preschoolers, Toddlers, Tweens
- Tags: farmers market
Napa Farmers Market
The Napa Farmers Market is Napa County’s largest California Certified Farmers’ Market featuring local farms, specialty food producers, artisans and nonprofit organizations every market day.
We are open from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Saturday year-round, rain or shine, and Tuesday April through October.
Our Education Station, featuring Story Time, Harvest of the Month produce tasting, and “fun with fruits and veggies” activities is a Quality Counts Site in partnership with Community Resources for Children.
- Napa Valley Expo: All dates except May 2 – June 2
- Fuller Park: Tuesdays May 5 – June 2
- 110 West Street Parking Lot: Saturdays May 2 – May 30
For more information visit: www.napafarmersmarket.org