- Address: Santa Rosa, CA, United States
- Phone: (707) 541-2365
- Website: http://nationalacademyofathletics.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- Categories: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Sports & Recreation, Volleyball
- Age Groups Served: Grade Schoolers, Tweens
- Tags: Camps, baseball camp, basketball camp, football cams, soccer camp, sports camps, volleyball camp
National Academy of Athletics
Description of Offerings:
Our #1 goal is that your child have FUN! Our amazing coaches are hand selected for their ability to work and motivate young athletes! Their number one goal is to bring out a positive change in every participant! Through inspiration, motivation and perspiration coaches help campers have a great time as they gain new sports skills, life skills and make lasting friendships.
From beginners to the experienced, whether you want to improve your skills or just compete, we have something that will motivate and challenge your child! These programs are fun! Kids come home every day happy and tired.
We partner with the City of Napa, the City of Yountville, and the city of Calistoga to bring sports camps to the Napa Valley. Our sports camps include, but not limited to Soccer, basketball, cheer & dance, flag football, baseball/softball, lacrosse, all sport, and volleyball. The locations vary, but you can check out our website for dates, locations and tuition information