- Address: Napa, CA, United States
- Phone: 707-257-9529
- Website: http://www.naparec.com/#!parks-general-information/cq4e
- Email: PRScntr@cityofnapa.org
- Categories: Attractions & Activities, Birthday Parties, Drop-in Program, Free Things to Do, Parks & Playgrounds, Places to Go, Sports & Recreation
- Age Groups Served: Adult, Babies, Family, Grade Schoolers, Preschoolers, Toddlers, Tweens
- Tags: Parks, picnic, playground, skateboard, trails
Parks in Napa
The City of Napa Parks and Recreation Services Department provides residents with access to more than 54 parks that cover 800 acres of park land. The City’s park system consists of a variety of recreation attractions, such as parks, open space, playgrounds, sport fields, a golf course, the Napa River and miles of natural and paved trails for walking, biking and hiking. In addition to parkland resources, the Parks and Recreation staff maintains over 21 acres of landscaped areas throughout the city.
Park Reservations Reservations for spaces at Kennedy Park, Fuller Park, O’Brien Park, Dry Creek Park, and Playground Fantastico are available for groups of 15 or more. All parks offer picnic tables, barbecue sites and playgrounds. Kennedy Park also features softball fields, two sand volleyball courts, a formal garden, and the Pelusi Building, which is available for rent. For more information on reservations, fees, and deposits, visit https://www.cityofnapa.org/376/Parks-Facilities-Reservations, call the Parks and Recreation Services Department at 707-257-9529, or stop into the office at 1850 Soscol Ave #201. Reservations are accepted Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.