- Address: 1360 Oak Avenue, St Helena, CA 94574, United States
- Phone: (707) 963-5706
- Website: http://www.cityofsthelena.org/parks-recreation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories: Activities & Classes, Baseball, Basketball, Camps, Dance, Soccer, Sports & Recreation
- Age Groups Served: Grade Schoolers, Preschoolers, Tweens
- Tags: after-school enrichment, community classes, educational programs, special events, summer camps, youth and adult sports, youth and teen programs
St. Helena Recreation Department
Description of Offerings:
The City of St. Helena Recreation Department provides programs in youth and adult sports, community classes and events, youth and teen programs, after-school and educational programs, and summer camps.
St. Helena Recreation offers a variety of day, specialty, and sports camps throughout the summer for ages 4 - 14. Our goal is to provide the children of our community with opportunities to express who they are through exploring new challenges, learning, playing, and building friendships.
-Day Camps for 2016- Adventure Day Camp at Crane Park (Grades K – 5)
-Sports Camps for 2016- British and TetraBrazil Soccer – Challenger Sports Basketball Camp - North Bay Basketball Academy Skateboarding – Kevin O’Brian (Boardgarden Skate Shop) Volleyball Camp - (PUC Women's Volleyball)
-Specialty Camps for 2016- Under the Sea- Scientopia Space the Final Frontier –Scientopia Planet Earth Camps -Scientopia Jedi Engineering using Legos – Play-Well Technologies Mine, Craft, Build using Legos - Play-Well Technologies Ballet - Katrena Cohea Hip Hop- Katrena Cohea Creative Movement - Katrena Cohea Mamma Mia! Musical Theater- Katrena Cohea